1. Acceptance of Terms
2. License Grant and Restrictions
MageSpeedTest.com grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the website and its content for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, display, perform, or create derivative works from the content without the prior written consent of MageSpeedTest.com or the respective copyright holders.
3. User Conduct
As a user of MageSpeedTest.com, you agree not to:
- Post, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," or any other form of solicitation.
- Use the website in any way that may damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or its servers, or interfere with any other party's use of the website.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
MageSpeedTest.com and its content are provided "AS IS" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that the website will be available, error-free, or that any defects will be corrected.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction